main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Coding: fun for all

I am still working on learning Wordpress for the archive. I'm starting to crack PHP and the CSS and HTML elements are the usual stuff so that particular terror is fading. I have some boring stuff involving templates based on category IDs to work out, and the joy of creating descriptions for them. I'm quite enjoying doing the companions' descriptions but it'll still be a long slog.

Katrina: Trojan priestess who didn't see the airlock coming

Labels: ,

--
Posted @ 9:33 pm on Sunday, April 22, 2007
| | #