main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Handmade Loveliness

Hurrah!

Kelly has created an online shop with Etsy so that she can sell her wares. She sent me a set of the blue brocade booties for my friend's newborn baby and I spent fifteen minutes giggling at how adoreably cute they are. So you can dress your little bundle up like a Manchurian prince. Awww.

You may recall she made me a very lovely shopping bag earlier this year, which is so cool and fun. I'm hoping she starts to make them for the online shop as well.

--
Webfeed note: I think blogger are doing one of their periodic moments when publishing a single post causes the last 25 to be resent to the RSS feed, which I know upsets LJ. Sorry. Out of my control.

Labels: , ,

--
Posted @ 8:25 am on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
| | #