main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

moosifer might cook

Remember my plan for moosifer_cooks, my handy online recipe book where you can actually search dynamically? So you can find all linked recipes with aubergines + ginger, for example. I was updating it with some rather yummy sounding pastes from last week's Guardian along with some of the Indian recipes from this week's magazine. As I entered the pastes article, I saw someone else had also linked to it, which has led me in turn to kake_food who is clearly using del.icio.us in the same way and which will lead me towards more recipes. I've already followed a link from there to yet another user's recipes tag.

A friend who can and will cook has also offered to give me a weekend crash course, probably in the New Year, so that I develop the skills to at least stop seeing cooking as a chore. Asked to define what my aims would be, I think it comes down to an inability to plan and organise in the kitchen. When I look to see what I can make for a meal, I always see the disparate ingredients rather than the potential dish. So I need someone to alter my approach to the whole thing. This could be interesting.

--
Posted @ 6:22 pm on Saturday, December 03, 2005
| | #