main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, adieu!

After many months half-hearted poking about with things, I have finally got my website installed under wordpress. I've also imported the grouch over to it and am in the process of fixing all the categories. So new posts will be over on http://magslhalliday.co.uk/. I'm not going to delete the blogger archive, although I may end putting up a redirect (if blogger allows that).

Subscribers:
Live Journal
I'll get the syndication changed but it may be a few days.

Other subs.
Change the sub to http://magslhalliday.co.uk/?feed=rss2

I've been with blogger for a long time, since November 2003, but it's time is up. The changes that came in with blogger 2 meant I had to fiddle about a lot more to create my own style at which point it became obvious I should go for a more complex and geeky CMS like Wordpress. Ah well.

Labels:

--
Posted @ 12:04 pm on Monday, August 04, 2008
| | #