main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

The Melancholy of Mags L Halliday

I had to take this afternoon off sick, since mere caffeine and working did not give me any focus. I hate that with colds: the muzzy head which prevents you really getting on with things. You've not really ill, no fever or vomiting or pain, but you're not going to actually achieve anything. And I never know what to do when the medical advise would be "take it easy" but I don't actually need to lie down in a darkened room like a Pre-Raphaelite heroine with a laudenum habit.

I have therefore sat on the sofa drinking Lemsip and watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Again.

I blame the Chap: you can't go around giving me a new UST with season 2 nowhere in sight. Now I'm reduced to watching fanvids, which aren't even about Kyon/Haruhi, and trawling google for rumours of the next season. I've even agreed that, as the Chap owns the DVDs, I'll buy the translated light novels when they come out, just to get myself more of the Kyon/Haruhi tension.

Part 1 of episode 1 on YouTube (subbed, not dubbed: I prefer the dubbed version - heresy! - because Kyon sounds more like a sixth former and less than a grown man).

Labels: ,

--
Posted @ 8:39 pm on Tuesday, July 29, 2008
| | #