main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

What hoe!

In a burst of Spring-ish enthusiasm, I bought a hoe today and have already cleared the path of unwanted plants as far as Kuan Yin. I also planted a scabious in the long narrow border and am planning to restart my gardening notes so I stop repeating mistakes.

Whilst clearing the patio, I also found one of Sébastian's kills which had been left. Lovely. So, Sébastian's new kill count is:

  • Rodents:
    Rats - 1
    Mice - 37 39
    Voles - 11
  • Birds:
    Sparrows - 5
    Dunnocks - 1
    Robin - 1
    Wood-pigeon - 1
    Uncertain - 8
  • Other:
    Frogs - 1
    Unidentifiable remains - 3
as there was also one on the rug this morning.

I'm actually very glad to be getting presents again. He's been being fussy about food, drinking more water than he used to and losing weight, so I naturally worried. Despite him being overweight by any definition. Two weeks on vet-prescribed "sensitive" cat food and he's back to normal, and the weight is slinking back on. A couple of kills is rather reassuring.

Labels: ,

--
Posted @ 2:34 pm on Sunday, April 20, 2008
| | #