main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Martha Jones, M.D.

martha jones MD
Yes, making Doctor Who Sims and then trying to get them onto their perfect career path is an epic waste of time. I know that. So my Captain Jack is an adventurer, my Fitz is a musician, my Sam Jones is a political lobbyist and my Martha just became a doctor (having previously been fined for inappropriate behaviour with a patient - probably all that snogging the Doctor business).

I know I should be doing other things but I already cycled five miles, did some laundry and tidied the garden this morning*...and I need to get Anji onto the business woman career path...

*ETA: oh, and proof read a short story before it goes up to the BBC high heid yins for approval.

Meanwhile: Sébastian's new kill count:

  • Rodents:
    Rats - 1
    Mice - 36 37
    Voles - 11
  • Birds:
    Sparrows - 5
    Dunnocks - 1
    Robin - 1
    Wood-pigeon - 1
    Uncertain - 8
  • Other:
    Frogs - 1
    Unidentifiable remains - 3

Labels: , , ,

--
Posted @ 12:56 pm on Sunday, March 30, 2008
| | #