main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Here It Goes Again!

I've started building my wordpress version of magslhalliday.co.uk (see the test site here). The idea is that, by migrating my old skool html pages, the grouch and the long-languishing moosifer jones reads blogs onto wordpress I end up with a single cohesive site containing everything you might ever need. Except fluff-friends on facebook. The design will remain similar as I still love the background pattern (I got a shock the other month on seeing the original pattern design on a postcard in Paperchase). I'm going to tweak about with fonts, having just spent a few minutes reinstalling paint shop pro and downloading free fonts from dafont. And I'll be sorting out a good tagging system. It'll be a while before it goes live, and then it won't be where the test site is (so don't bother bookmarking it). But it's something I'm looking forward to sorting out.

In the meantime, here is Here It Goes Again by OK Go. Yeah, it's old, but it's still compelling:

Labels:

--
Posted @ 2:32 pm on Sunday, February 03, 2008
| | #