main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

I tawt I taw a putty tat

I tawt I taw a putty tat!

Sébastian's new kill count:

  • Rodents:
    Rats - 1
    Mice - 30
    Voles - 10
  • Birds:
    Sparrows - 4
    Dunnocks - 1
    Robin - 1
    Uncertain - 7 8
  • Other:
    Frogs - 1
    Unidentifiable remains - 3

Another feathery rug. He always seems to eat the same type of bird, leaving only some very fluffy grey chest feathers and some black, white and yellow trimmed wing/tail feathers. No idea what species of bird it is but hopefully not something rare.

Labels:

--
Posted @ 5:47 pm on Sunday, October 07, 2007
| | #