main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

'Feathers' Halliday strikes again

Sébastian's new kill count:

  • Rodents:
    Rats - 1
    Mice - 28
    Voles - 9 10
  • Birds:
    Sparrows - 4
    Dunnocks - 1
    Robin - 1
    Uncertain - 6 7
  • Other:
    Frogs - 1
    Unidentifiable remains - 3

There was just a pile of feathers on the rug: small; black, white and yellow; fluffy-edged.

I'm planning to draw up a to do list of things I've still not got around to writing up here: the best museums/galleries in Barcelona this spring; the combined joys of design*sponge and etsy; where I am with various writings... but I seem to only get time to post the kill count. I suspect this is because the new job, ironically, gives me more free time. Once you're not living on caffeine and nerves, it's a lot easier to fill the evenings with other things.

Labels:

--
Posted @ 5:07 pm on Sunday, September 09, 2007
| | #