main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Summer in the City

Post Office Tower Everyone else heads away from the city in August. Not me. Just back from two days and nights baking in London and so sleepy-headed that all I'm doing is flagging up the latest edition of Lost Luggage. This issue, it's all about mythology and fairytales, with a bunch of stories to suit most tastes, plus a non-fiction essay by Lance Parkin.

I still have to retcon issue 01, as we've changed the way we head up the stories, but I'm still so grittily sticky from London that I'm going to have a cool bath and an early night.

Labels: ,

--
Posted @ 11:28 pm on Sunday, August 05, 2007
| | #