main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

...but the mouse came back...

Sébastian's new kill count:

  • Rodents:
    Rats - 1
    Mice - 28
    Voles - 9 10
  • Birds:
    Sparrows - 4
    Dunnocks - 1
    Robin - 1
    Uncertain - 6
  • Other:
    Frogs - 1
    Unidentifiable remains - 3

Another headless vole* corpse, followed whilst I was out at work by puked up Meow Mix. Ah, cats. They's so cute.



*yes, I know I say "mouse" in the title when it's a vole. It's just there are too many good mouse lines (The Cat Came Back on YouTube). Séba doesn't eat Meow Mix either, I just call it that as I like the song. Bloggers...we just warp the truth for laughs.

Labels:

--
Posted @ 11:32 pm on Wednesday, August 29, 2007
| | #