main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Last Christmas

Exactly a year ago I was sat on the train back to Exeter from London, probably somewhere near Salisbury at this hour, thinking "nah, you're drunk, girl".

An hour before that I was in a pub in Southwark, sitting on a sofa with a gang of the usual post-work drink suspects. I leaned back, away from the main conversation/argument, so that I could continue some side conversation/argument with the chap. Someone was sat between us but I don't remember who, I just remember looking at the chap and thinking "hey, he's fanciable".

Naturally, I dismissed the notion immediately as utter nonsense and totally preposterous. Insanity.

Shows what I know.

Labels:

--
Posted @ 8:50 pm on Tuesday, December 19, 2006
| | #