main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Clean Up Crew

Sébastian's new kill count:

  • Rodents:
    Mice - 19 22
    Voles - 4 5
  • Birds:
    Sparrows - 3 4
    Dunnocks - 1
    Uncertain - 2
  • Other:
    Frogs - 1
    Unidentifiable remains - 2

This is not due to a sudden burst of killing, just that I've not been updating the online kill totals for the last few weeks because of being away a lot. One friend, house-sitting, had to clear a mouse away. Whilst on another day I saw Séba with a dead adult mouse in his mouth which he then ran off with and subsequently found a tiny dead baby mouse by my shoes. There is a very good reason for me loving Looshkin from the Bear comics so much. (Jamie is currently running Looshkin caption competitions on his LJ.)

In related cleaning up news, albeit work which doesn't require CSI sytle gathering of bloody evidence into plastic bags, my desktop PC decided it didn't want to run Windows anymore. This meant a panicked back-up using DOS and floppy disks before a full reinstall. I need the desktop as it is much better for my spine and hand to be working at a proper desk instead of on a laptop on top of an old singer foot pedal sewing machine table. So today I am restoring my files from the floppy disks and deciding which of the many half-finished things in the 'working' folder need saving. I've got to move my website over to a new server as well, but I'm delaying that task for now.

I'm also getting to grips with blogger.beta, which is not bad and lets me tag my posts. the slight drawback there is that I shall want to be going back through several years of posts, tagging them as appropriate and that will make them pop back up on RSS sub and the LJ feed. So I'm sorry about that, but lookie! You'll be able to find all my posts about travel or Séba's kill count really easily!

Labels: , , ,

--
Posted @ 8:51 am on Sunday, October 29, 2006
| | #