main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Won't You Accept My Reward?

Reward!In order to push through a massive pile of paperwork before a mammouth work trip, I went into the office over the weekend. 3 hours yesterday, 4 today. In order to break up the monotenous horror of doing exactly the same thing at the weekend as I do during the week, I cycled in and back. Well, half-cycled, half-pushed. It just made it different to the normal trudge up the hill. As incentive, I set myself an amount to achieve after which I could treat myself to an ice-cream down on the quay. So there is the stem ginger and vanilla ice-cream I just scoffed, with Woah Mule! propped against a wall beside me.

--
Posted @ 5:22 pm on Sunday, September 10, 2006
| | #