main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

It's a Thingy, A Fiendish Thingy!

LibraryThing seems to be pretty much exactly the tool I was looking for 18 months ago, back when I ended up creating moosifer jones' reading to enable me to tag books instead of using all-consuming (which I never liked). So far I've only transposed my to be read list from del.icio.us to Library Thing, plus added my most recent reading. There's the odd thing I'd tweak if I were designing it (like being able to select multiple books from the results when you use the Search funtion in Add Books) but otherwise I think it looks great.

Labels: , ,

--
Posted @ 1:18 am on Wednesday, August 23, 2006
| | #