main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Nice weather for cats

Sébastian turns out to be living up to his middle-class name. He's always been rather sniffy about water from the tap, only accepting it with some cow's milk in it. I don't like giving cats cow's milk, especially in hot weather when it quickly becomes live yoghurt. Alternatively, he would wander into the garden and lick rainwater off plants - back when we had rainwater. On Thursday, home for forty minutes before heading off to meet the chap at the station, I was grabbing myself a long drink of barley squash made with cool water from the filter jug in the fridge. Out of a vague curiosity, I poured some of the water into Séba's water bowl. He loves it. My cat insists on cool, filtered water.

This may be a reflection on his taste, or on the state of SWW's water. I'm not sure which.

ETA: meanwhile, I have realised I have become the sort of regular at a cocktail bar who orders off-menu because I know all the other things they can make. So I wandered into Kino's and ordered a Deep South without checking if it was on the menu.

Labels:

--
Posted @ 6:53 pm on Sunday, July 23, 2006
| | #