main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

He knows all about the movement of the planets

He knows all about the movements of the planets
But he don't know how they move me
He knows about the sonic spectrum, damnit
But he don't know if it's groovy
ABC, The Pipettes

Tomorrow is the season finale of Doctor Who. This is of course incredibly important and stuff, being the culmination of all these hubristic episodes (some of which were great, some rather less so). Also, Cybermen versus Daleks - the ultimate Who fanboy smackdown! And Rose dying. Maybe. Perhaps.

So I should, of course, be speculating madly and counting the hours till the emo Timelord cries. My lovely geek boy Doctor. Aw. Let's all pretend I'm doing it. It's not that I'm not looking forward to it, it's just not the Most Exciting Thing in my world right now. Yes, there is something even better than a Cybermen versus Daleks smackdown. Hurrah!

--
Posted @ 8:27 am on Friday, July 07, 2006
| | #