main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Drain Damaged

Hurrah!

After 48 hours of failing to get handymen to answer my calls, the case of the stolen drainpipe is solved. Or at least being thorughly investigated. On the Sunday, looking at the remaining guttering, I realised that not only did the pipe serve my gutter, it also served that of two of my neighbours (both slightly uphill of me). So this evening, after the failure of any handymen to call me back, I spoke to the immediate neighbours and - as they'd noticed I'd had it repaired last winter when the lowest 2' went missing - they've said that they'll take care of it. So that's one thing off my to do list.

--
Posted @ 6:35 pm on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
| | #