main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Pimping the Bunny

Club Sabbath 2

The second Club Sabbath night will be on 2nd July at the London Stone pub, doors at 7.30. The line-up sounds good, but is too long to fit on the flyer. I'll be going again, this time without a brain still half-thinking in Spanish and with a promise that I will not find myself managing the night without warning. Or at all. So if you do decide to come along, look for a red-head with a badge reading "don't know & don't care" and say hello.





I am being rather quiet at the moment. Work is being interesting. The rewrites on Cabinets of Curiosities are done and sent back to the editor (the rather talanted Mr Nick Wallace). Love & Monsters, yesterday's Who episode, had me laughing till my teeth hurt. That's about it.

--
Posted @ 1:08 pm on Sunday, June 18, 2006
| | #