main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Cabinets rewrites

Having been able to enthusiactically wave the news of Cabinets of Curiosities about, I now have final rewrites. Luckily, the line notes only involve suggestions for the two places where I myself knew it could do with some additional tweaks, some additional interweaving with other work in the collection and some very flimsy word cutting.

I am, however, getting an urge to rename it Wunderkammer (see wikipedia's entry on Cabinets of Curiosity), since there turns out to be a crime novel called Cabinets of Curiosities. I could pretend it was a deliberate reference, of course...

--
Posted @ 8:09 pm on Wednesday, June 14, 2006
| | #