main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

No, I really ::heart:: the Pipettes

I've had the album since Wednesday (and will by buying it, never fear). And not only can I not stop playing it, each time I play it I like it more.

You know when you first get into music as a teenager, or proto-teenager. You've still got puppy fat and there is no way you're going to get into any real gigs. Hells, for me gigs were mysterious things my elder sibling went to in Coventry in his best mod finery. But you devour songs. You dance around rooms, singing along even if you have no singing voice, because pop music is great. That's what The Pipettes makes you want to do.

Labels: , ,

--
Posted @ 1:25 pm on Saturday, May 27, 2006
| | #