main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Meanwhile

Having had a week off work, then a shortened week (four days, two of which were travelling), I have clearly relaxed too much and have therefore spent this weekend fighting off some kind of bug. I have learnt to make smoothies as a large short of vit c and potassium. I have also felt decidedly gunky and fuzzy. My plans to do a big chunk of gardening have come to naught but I did manage to finish the buddha of urbia:

finished

The full set can be viewed here.

I haven't decided where to place it yet - perhaps under the acer? - but it is at last ready to go out.

--
Posted @ 8:36 pm on Sunday, April 16, 2006
| | #