main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

ah, gwan gwan gwan gwan

I have finally given in and gone for one of those "free ipod" deals. This is partially because one of the offers is for a DVD rental service with screenselect, and I was thinking about trying one of those anyway. So, in order to get the clickthroughs to get the credits to get my 5G black nano-pod*:
click on my shamefree link
Obviously, you have to sign up for something etc etc, so I'll understand if no-one does...

*yes, I know they advertise it as the i-pod nano. I just think nano-pod has a certain ring to it.

--
Posted @ 11:24 am on Monday, December 12, 2005
| | #