main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Things That I Want

Annie posted a wishlist over on her 360 blog, and I've just played with it a bit myself:



In theory this could go down the sidebar of the grouch, but I'm not sure as it might not look so good all squished up. However, I do really like the idea of a wishlist which is not tied to amazon and which comes with a RSS feed. I may just use the RSS to go down the sidebar, as that is much more under my control.

--
Posted @ 12:06 pm on Sunday, November 27, 2005
| | #