main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Brass Monkeys

Looking into the flames Back from Belgium. There was plenty of beer. There was a bit of chocolate. Being a veggie, there were a lot of cheese-filled bagettes. the flight back last night had a turbulant landing, due to the strong northerly wind. Stepping onto the tarmac I was nearly blown sideways. Everyone watched a 6 seater prop plane landing with bated breath as its wings dipped through 25 degrees. I got back to an affectionate Sébastian, especially once I got the fire up and burning.


Bishop's Palaces This morning, having got into the habit of waking at 7.30 Brussels time, I woke at 6.30 GMT and decided to get up and get an hour of answering emails at the office before the rest of the UK woke. This also means I walked in before dawn, when the snow had just dusted the Cathedral Green and before the sudden snowstorm at my normal time for walking in.

Even as I type this, the snow is starting again.

--
Posted @ 11:53 am on Friday, November 25, 2005
| | #