main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Because there's no such thing as too many cat posts


These are the claws which kindly wake me each morning by digging into the underside of my toes.

I have a really big post in draft form, but it's in word form as blogger ate it the other weekend. I spent tonight finishing some documents for the day job and watching the modern version of Much Ado About Nothing. I've also had far too much French yeh yeh pop on my playlist, which is like aural caffeine for me.

--
Posted @ 12:15 am on Tuesday, November 08, 2005
| | #