main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Boring webdesign stuff

Did I mention how much I adore del.icio.us? Oh. I did? Well, I'm going to do it again. You may switch over now, if it bores you.

Anyone left?

A while again, del.ico.us introduced a feedroll script thingy. You can't find it via the main about del.icio.us page and I can't remember how I came across it. I tried using it at the time but either my understanding of CSS was a bit too manky, or the script wasn't quite right so the results were embarassingly bad. I suspect my CSS coding but I am always on a learning curve with that stuff. When RSS Digest became more restrictive in what you could achieve, I decided to try again and lo! it works!

See the blogroll? That's not a blogroll, baby, that's a feed from my del.icio.us blogroll tag, yeah! Obviously, if you want your blogroll to show which blogs have been updated, this isn't the solution but since I use bloglines to do that, this works for me. I even finally got the >> to work, and the text-indent to behave under Firefox, Opera and IE.

OK. How geeky was that post? We were out last night and I mentioned someone I was perhaps-maybe-not seeing was in IT. "Oh, geeky like you," someone said, "er, not that that is a bad thing but you are a geek. Er...". Thanks.

--
Posted @ 1:28 pm on Saturday, October 22, 2005
| | #