main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Princess stuff

I am plugging my friend Kelly's lovely handmade princess dresses, which she is flogging on ebay. Kelly made my brown and black bodice, which some of you may have seen, and the photos of the clothes on the rail do not do their style and detail justice. Above all, they are comfortable (which when you're all laced up is an important detail). There's a con coming up in 2007 for which I want some 1920s/30s clothing and I've already warned Kelly that I may well commission her to make them. I know there are readers here with kiddies and also other costume types so please take a look.

--
Posted @ 10:19 am on Tuesday, September 20, 2005
| | #