main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Today I 'ave been mostly eatin'...

Sébastian contentLook at him. Look! A picture of contented innocence, a sleepy ball of fur all coiled up and lazy.

The monster left a dead sparrow in the lounge this morning. It was entirely intact, apart from its life. It was also half buried under my favourite shirt (the pink one with the roses we found in Marches des Puxes). Now every time I wear the shirt I'll think "dead sparrow". Ewww.

--
Posted @ 11:57 am on Sunday, July 24, 2005
| | #