main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

it's all go, innit?

I'm currently working in Spanish. This is for the day job and involves turning Spanish tech stuff written by someone else into coded source files for a help file. Which leaves me with a headache after a while. Still, at least I brought the work home so I can have endless cups of tea, tease the cat and listen to Pink Floyd and Rufus Wainwright far louder than at the office.

I was in town earlier in the week, and got a No. 14 from South Ken to Piccadilly Circus because of the Pic line being closed. This week was the last week of Routemaster buses on that particular line. I hopped on at Cromwell Road and scampered up the stairs to cram into a tiny seat. Then, stuck in traffic just before the Circus, I clattered back down and swung off. You have to swing because that handpole is just begging you to grab hold and hurl yourself out onto the pavement as if in a 1960s British musical film. Or Absolute Beginners.

And I have a ticket to the Serenity premiere in Edinburgh next month. Yay!

--
Posted @ 2:02 pm on Saturday, July 23, 2005
| | #