main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

stupid blogger code (scroll down for the post)

There's a fix for this annoying layout problem available from Blogger Buzz but I can't try it because I still haven't solved my modem thing and my stylesheet is not embedded in the top of the blogger template but is a seperate CSS file.   it didn't work on my template. The one kindly linked to in the comments to this post did, however, so at least the scrolling is solved.

I also don't know if their fix will The fix doesn't resolve the problem of blogger no longer formatting paragraphs as paragraphs unless I manually type in some html <p> tags. I tried possibly even   leaving them open - i.e. without a closing </p> tag -   to get the rest of the posts fixed  but it didn't solve it and is bad naughty html anyway. I'll be damned if I go through manually coding every damn frikkin' post because blogger have totally screwed up by introducing new code which doesn't work. If the function has ballsed things up then they should:
a) take it back out,
b) fix it
rather than expect everyone to scramble around fucking up good html/css because of their bad implementation.

Ah, well, at least I have a modem at home again.

--
Posted @ 9:46 am on Tuesday, June 28, 2005
| | #