main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

bad wolf rising

I see the bad moon wolf arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Chorus:
Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon wolf on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Chorus
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.


Doctor Who in "entire season is good" shock. Sorry, I've had little to say on the individual episodes - I feel there are far better commentators out there. I just wanted to do a filk on the bad wolf. And, obviously, in my head it's the Creedence Clearwater Revivial version.




Having got the grouch all flowered up to my satisfaction, I've started to get comment spam. Three in three days, all for gambling sites with different IP addresses, makes me think the time is rapidly coming where I'll have to start looking for a comments system with better filters. Or maybe finally make the shift to MT. Anyone got any suggestions?

--
Posted @ 12:18 pm on Sunday, June 12, 2005
| | #