main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Thou Shalt Not... Anthology

This probably isn't for me: Submission Guidelines: Thou Shalt Not... Anthology. I know some of the other writers who read the grouch are interested in writing both horror and in biblical studies. Being the dire heretic I am, I doubt I would produce anything to suit and would, besides, feel slightly uncomfortable submitting work to a publisher which "seeks to publish fiction with biblical values for the secular market".

Out of curiousity, should I pimp any open submission piles I come across here, or would it bore most people?

--
Posted @ 12:24 am on Saturday, May 28, 2005
| | #