main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

tell 'em I ain't coming back

Clearly I should not have mentioned my lack of Lib Dem bumf yesterday. This morning's post brought
a) the Lib Dem candidate's leaflet
b) UKIP's leaflet

Then I got in from work to find three more Lib Dem leaflets including one saying they tried to call on me today. Hurrah. I think I might raise C's point about the national curriculum just to see if they have an answer.

Is it just me or has the Lib Dem yellow turned decidedly more orange of late? Are they trying to slowly turn red?



Someone at Londonist posted the link to the Serenity trailer with the line 'take me out to the black' which means I've been singing the Firefly theme for two days now. It was just briefly overidden by Rufus Wainwright's Cigarettes & Chocolate Milk (which has a beautiful swirling 3/4 time thing going on) but, no, it's back again. As I'm on a week long break from the office, having been working through my lunches and on into the evening for the best part of two weeks to finish a project by tonight, I feel it's not an entirely inappropriate song to be humming all day.

--
Posted @ 11:44 pm on Friday, April 29, 2005
| | #