main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

hello, gorgeous

Handsome Devil
Handsome Devil,
originally uploaded by Mags.
Sébastian is settled in. He's still rather grumpy about some things and has decided that the day bed / spare bed in the attic is, in fact, his. He may just be showing off his handsome coat against the black and white throw that covers it.

We're still negotiating breakfast times. I consider 8am to be a reasonable hour to get up and feed him, as I don't have to leave for work until 8.30am. He considers 6.30am to be a reasonable time to wake me to demand his breakfast. So far he has woken me once with the cold nose on my own and twice with attempts to eat my arm. I'd forgotten how lively four year old cats are, but luckily even in my mostly asleep state, I remember how to get them to release the 'killing blow' on your arm without upsetting them. And the teeth marks only last a day or so.

I hope no-one wants the spare bed any time soon...

--
Posted @ 6:30 pm on Friday, March 25, 2005
| | #