main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

ah, yes, there is frittering

I found something to do.

It still needs some work, I suspect, but this was the half-arsed reading blog I began the other year. I've now sorted it so that the del.icio.us tags feed the sidebars and the main area just contains reviews. Or will do after some filtering.

So what I do with my free time, now I had it, was mess with code. I hang my geeky head with shame.

--
This bit is a test of how to tag blog posts. Ignore it and maybe it'll go away again.
|

--
Posted @ 11:19 pm on Tuesday, February 22, 2005
| | #