main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

you can take IE from me

The cat being away at the office, the mice have been busy doing complicated server stuff and the like, including finally switching to firefox. Having tinkered with it a little at the office, I realised I could get around my dial-up account's tie-in with IE and load it on my home PC (hey, the office has broadband, why pay at home?).

It's very swishy and enjoyable, now I've got del.icio.us and blogger's 'blog this!' back. Just need to load the bloglines notifier for it and I am away. I already know flickr behaves under it.

The only issue I have so far is the fact I keep calling it firefly. And then spend at least ten minutes singing the tv theme tune to Joss Whedon's cancelled masterwork (oooh, look....official site for the film, serenity).

--
Posted @ 11:31 pm on Tuesday, January 25, 2005
| | #