main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Road Rage

This morning I was walking on the pavement next to a petrol station. I was crossing the bit which is normally used as an exit. It being the morning, the area normally being an exit, and me being on the pavement, I did not look to see if anyone was turning in. Someone was, and treated me to abuse for not giving way to him. I doubt he is going to find this, but just as a note to all moronic drivers who think they have the right of way, here's the bloody Highway Code on the matter:

The Highway Code: "Drive carefully and slowly when needing to cross a pavement; for example, to reach a driveway.
Give way to pedestrians on the pavement ".

I did, I confess, flick him a V-sign and tell him it was my bloody right of way. And that he was a wanker.

Bloody drivers.

--
Posted @ 4:41 pm on Monday, January 17, 2005
| | #