main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

stop the cavalry

Oh I say that it's tough,
I have had enough.
Can you stop the Cavalry?

Going to the parents for Christmas. Thankfully, this is not in a Ms Jones way and I will not have to endure chicken curry buffets or similar. I have one large bag full of presents (wrapped with stupidly trendy paper), another with food presents, another with vegetarian food (not that they won't have got stuff in but....I'm fussy), my laptop and a fear that the digital tuner will flip out between now and Boxing Day so that I end up with 90 minutes of static instead of Sherlock Holmes.

Update: the digibox did reset itself. Luckily, I watched the Holmes at the parents' so now I'm just scanning the cable listings for BBC4 and UKTV Drama in the forlorn hope of a quick repeat.

--
Posted @ 1:46 pm on Friday, December 24, 2004
| | #