main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Boston bean, soy bean (or, java jive 2)

The coffee at the Boston Tea Party comes via the Union Coffee Roasters. I discovered this by actually paying attention to the card in front of me when I stopped there for a keemun yesterday.

Things are quiet on the grouch due to being stupidly hectic elsewhere. My return from Cornwall to the office got a two minute "how was the break?" followed by a "that 200+ pages of documentation - will it be ready by lunchtime?". Then two days in south Wales, up in the valleys so that I had no mobile signal at all. Followed by a day in Cardiff Castle, running up and down 100 step spiral staircases, and back for cocktails with the ladies at Kinos. Friday and Saturday I tried to get back in my writing groove, but all the house chores were piling up and I was totally stuck on a scene. Sunday I went shopping for presents. And got locked out my house. V. embarassing.

Today, the week of dullness had a glimmer of light as
a) I got my firefly DVD boxset
b) we ran through the final bit of the form at tai chi, so I merely have to practise every day for the rest of my life now
c) I solved the problem with the scene

--
Posted @ 12:27 am on Tuesday, December 14, 2004
| | #