main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Red sky in morning

Red sky in morning
Red sky in morning,
originally uploaded by Mags.
This is just a post for my friends who think I do not know what morning means. This is the pre-dawn light (7.09am) over the gasometers from Exeter St Thomas railway station. The moto seems to have done something odd to the colour contrast, but I just wanted to point out I was not only awake but dressed and waiting for a train before dawn this morning. I am not a total slug-a-bed.

I'm bloody knackered now, mind.

--
Posted @ 11:26 pm on Wednesday, November 17, 2004
| | #