main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

hobbit?

This evening's time-wasting is brought to you by sitemeter, that free tracker of my stats. The strangest referrals currently in the history:

richard+freeman+hobbit
Are they wondering if he is a hobbit? Or looking for comments re the new homonid?
Either way, I suggest the CFZ instead.

the+cornelia+parker+one+of+work+cold+dark+matter+how+they+sell+it
Such a staggeringly detailed search, all without any quotes to bundle it together, that I'm amazed there were any results.

Bridget+Jones+the+edge+of+reasoning+soundtrack
Wha?

bridget+jones+fanfic
Why? Unless searching for Darcy/Daniel slash which, having once discovered some Darcy/Bingley slash*, may not be so far from the truth. I'm not that prone to posting about Bridget Jones - in fact a google of the blog pulls up only one reference to her at all - so why have I got so many hits involving her?

*there's actually an interesting history of Austen fan fiction but as it's part of my talk on fanfic I'm not going to put it here.

--
Posted @ 8:01 pm on Tuesday, November 09, 2004
| | #