main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

fun fun fun in the sun sun sun

Am currently renting a cottage in Cornwall, the theory being that in November/December there will be no risk of the weather being nice enough to actually leave it and thus I will finish the novel.

Yesterday was beautiful, so I walked from Sennen to Porthcurno instead. That's a lot of cliffs. I think I may even have caught the sun on my face. Took lots of photos with C's camera and this very bad one with the moto.

Lots to follow when I get home.

--
Posted @ 11:17 am on Tuesday, November 30, 2004
| | #