main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Take Me Out

take me out
hello moto.

I have my lovely new moto e550 photophone. Matt black shell and literally "all singing, all dancing". I tried it out last night at the Franz Ferdinand gig, thus becoming one of those irritating gig-goers holding up a blue screen above the crowd. This is the only one which came out at all without needing digital tweaking. But it proves that the moto works and can send photos direct to flickr. I could even set flickr up to automatically send this here to the grouch as well.

Got back from the gig (very good - for once a guitar band as good live as recorded) to find city of sound was also on a FF trip, thus making myself feel rather cool.

--
Posted @ 1:18 pm on Thursday, October 21, 2004
| | #