main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

do NOT use the word 'party' as a verb under my roof

Just how small is the UK blogsphere? Aside from checking the list at Britblog, you can also see that the entire UK blogscene may fit in a single party venue. The Webloggers' End Of Year Party 2004 is being organised. As it looks likely to be in London and at a weekend, and I spotted Aquarion (who I know via Discworld) so there would be at least one person there I have met before, I've put my name down. And now I'm linking to it as a "oooh, look at this!" here so anyone else interested can go along and offer suggestions for venues and dates.

(My work Christmas meal is on a Tuesday night, thus getting me 1.5 days off (travel to head office, recover from hangover, travel back) so the December diary is starting to fill)

--
Posted @ 9:49 am on Friday, October 08, 2004
| | #