main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Went to Totnes on Wednesday which is a favourite town. Started with tea at Fat Lemons Cafe (a choice of eighty different teas - I could spend several days there trying every one) and then up and down the street spending ages in shops. I managed to talk myself out of buying a new long leather coat or a school blazer (and I am still singing 'I love a boy in uniform (school uniform!)' by the Pipettes a lot) on account of not needing either of them. Did get some old crime penguin paperbacks though (and a quick google reveals no site extolling the design beauty of the penguin green and cream crime books).

Totnes had some new Banksy rats for the collection. Do I get a prize if I can collect the set?

rattus artisticus | rattus pluvialis

--
Posted @ 10:47 am on Friday, September 24, 2004
| | #