main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

I have hot and cold running water again. Last night I had a bath that I actually drew and took immediately, instead of waiting around for an hour or so for it to cool (the cold tap was broken on the bath).

I think I've also got a Classic Chinese or HK variation Mah Jong four organised for next week, although one has never played the game before (solitaire Mah Jong does not count) and the other hasn't played for years. Hopefully, we'll decide to go to a pub back room to play but we could set up in my back lounge area.

--
Posted @ 2:27 pm on Friday, September 17, 2004
| | #