main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

frequent flyers - I need you!

I'm looking for someone who is going to be going through a UK airport in the next few weeks. There's a book I want in a very specific format and, at present, that format can only be got in bookshops on the air side of airports (i.e. after you go through security). So if you'll be flying out of a UK airport, I'd very much appreciate you picking up a copy for me. If you could do it, please leave a note in the comments.

I will then go into fanatical detail about the book. I tend to go very fussy and pedantic due, I think, to having once asked for Doctor Who: The Invasion (Cybermen, a 'lost' story, 2nd Doctor, written by Ian Marter whose work I loved) and got Doctor Who: The Android Invasion (androids, 4th Doctor, UNIT, written by Terrance Dicks).

--
Posted @ 2:23 pm on Tuesday, August 24, 2004
| | #