main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

woo! Yeah, baby! I just scored 3000 points in a single hand of mah jong. I is a god!

OK. It was against a computer. But it was the proper game of four winds, not the solitare stuff. And this counts as research, oh yes. I just haven't played for maybe six months and my first hand out I call mah jong with a kong of the east wind (the wind of the round and my own hand), three pungs, the flowers both of my hand and of the round, and a pair of West wind. I spar you long time, monkey boy!

Oops...PS.... please leave comments/suggetiosn re the holiday, as outlined below.

--
Posted @ 12:16 am on Tuesday, July 27, 2004
| | #